Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It Begins....At Some Point....Eventually

It Begins....At Some Point....Eventually


     I've now spent damn near a year and a half putting together everything required for a comic book series, the origin stories and spin-offs.  I've got the first issue completed, have 17 pages and counting on issue 2 and have plans for issues 3 and 4.  There are some interesting and geeky one-liners and pop culture references.  Just Sayan.  (See what I did there?)  There are immortals, Romans, werewolves, demi-gods, ninjas and Chuck Norris' cousin.  Also, there's the devil, an Irish dude, a cyborg an evil Canadian.  Yeah, they exist.  (Justin Bieber is a sleeper agent, I swear. Okay, for legal reasons I don't mean that.)  Anyway, I'll keep posting information on it as things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment